Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Trevor Noah: Afraid of the Dark (2017)

Trevor Noah is really good at accents and impressions. And his comedy is just the right amount of accents and politics. In another comedy special, I remember laughing very hard at his Japanese accent bit, and he diversifies this time around. His special takes you around the world in accents, and his comedy thrives on it. He does a great bit as Nelson Mandela and Barack Obama. I guess you kind of have to be able to do accents to host a show like The Daily Show. His best is the African accent that most people on TV don't dare try, (a combination of the fact that it's unique on TV and Africa is his native land). But as a regular viewer of The Daily Show, I think my favorite thing about Trevor Noah is his white-people voice. It cracks me up every time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment